We strive to create healing and nurturing environments for our patients that not only meet their medical needs, but address their emotional and social needs as well.
We are Passionate Patient Caregivers
Patients are our priority.
At Rehabilitation Hospital of the Northwest, we are passionate about patient care. We consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members within their communities. We are committed to providing the highest level of care available, and never take our responsibility to our patients for granted.
We strive to create healing and nurturing environments for our patients that not only meet their medical needs, but address their emotional and social needs as well. We believe that this comprehensive approach can help our patients recover more fully – allowing them to return home with the highest level of independence possible, and helping to minimize any return hospital visits.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We treat all patients and employees with dignity and respect.
- We value teamwork; respect is earned, not assigned based on job title or position.
- We are only as good as our last patient outcome; therefore, we constantly strive to improve our patients’ satisfaction and functional gains.
- We are first and foremost passionate patient caregivers and team members, connected at our core by the treatment needs of our patients.
- We embrace the ever-present challenge of achieving maximum, measurable patient outcomes through the provision of affordable, cost-effective care.
- We promote a healing and nurturing environment at each of our facilities, responding to the medical, physical, psychological and social needs of our patients.
- We respect the regulatory environment in which we operate; compliance and quality performance audits will be built into the growth of all business lines.
- We recognize our duty as a corporate citizen, with a charitable intent toward each of the communities that we serve.
- We are mindful of our fiduciary responsibility to our shareholders, providing a reasonable return to our investors.
Recognized in the Nation’s Top 10%
Rehabilitation Hospital of the Northwest has been ranked by the Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation (UDSMR), a non-for-profit corporation that was developed with support from the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation research, a component of the U.S. Department of Education. It ranks rehabilitation facilities based upon care that is patient-centered, effective, efficient, and timely.
Through UDSMR, our hospitals collaborate with our peers throughout the United States to share information and establish best practices for patients. This helps us elevate rehabilitative care for everyone across the United States.